Our building manager notified us that there will be a planned power outage the 13th and 14th, so we will be closed. I was thinking of still holding it, since we have beautiful natural light, but then Kevin reminded me it meant no coffee. So nevermind.
We will postpone the Blood Drive to the 21st! If you signed up for it, we’ll have you resign up or confirm!